The ultimate in lightweight protection for those in harm’s way, capable of stopping one round of .44 Magnum cold. The Panel is made from UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene), a very tough material with the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic currently produced.
It’s an incredibly flexible material, allowing the Body Armor Panel to conform to a variety of shapes. You can easily place it in a backpack, computer bag, or briefcase for protection that won’t draw any unnecessary attention. It’s an incredibly versatile piece of armor that’s light enough to carry all day.
- Rated to Level 3A
- Tested to stop one round of 9mm or .44 Magnum round up to 1,400 FPS
- Made from UHMWPE (Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene)
- Flexible design allows the panel to conform to various shapes – ideal for use in body armor carriers, backpacks, laptop cases, and luggage
- 8×10″ Panel weighs 0.75 lbs.
- 10×12″ Panel weighs 1.1 lbs.
- 11×14″ Panel weighs 1.37 lbs.
- Panels are 0.5″ thick
- Made in the USA
- Item Number: 704198
- Protection level: Rated to Level 3A N.I.J. 0101.06 standards
- Dimensions: 8×10″, 10″x12″ or 11×14″
- Thickness: 0.5″
- Cut: Shooters
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. (8×10″); 1.1 lbs. (10×12″); 1.37 lbs. (11×14″)
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Mfg. Number: BSF810 (8×10″); BSF1012 (10×12″); BSF1114 (11×14″)