- Item number: 674082
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: 150 gram ThinsulateTM Platinum with X-Static
- Shell: 100% polyester micro tricot
- Inner lining: 100% polyester tricot
- Season: Late-fall to winter
- Scent control: X-Static
- Pockets: 2 cargo/2 back
- Inseam Length: 29″ (Medium), 30″ (Large), 32″ (XL), 34″ (2XL)
- Weight: Approx. 3 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Imported
Stay out longer
The Steadfast Bib is our premier extreme-cold/extreme-wet weather hunting bib, delivering the kind of warmth that will keep you in the field long after others have surrendered to the cold. By combining a waterproof outer shell with 150 gram ThinsulateTM Platinum insulation, we created bibs that can stand up to sleet, snow, blistering cold temps, hard north winds, and everything else that can send you running for the truck.
Product design for a positive impact
Featuring a durable yet soft brushed tricot outer shell and comfortable quilted lining, our Steadfast Bibs keep you stealthy and warm so you can outsmart big game while on the chase. Wide, adjustable elastic shoulder straps feature heavy-duty quick-release buckles that fit well and remove easily. 19″ leg zippers and the 2-way front zippers make for a proper fit and easy dressing in the field. 3 snap closures on the cuffs give you the adjustable fit you require. 2 large cargo pockets and 2 ample leg pockets keep extra gear within easy reach.
Guide Dry® waterproof/breathable technology
Guide Dry® waterproof/breathable technology is our top level of waterproof protection, and it’s a key ingredient in our Steadfast Hunting Bibs. How does it work? It’s simple. Water molecules are larger than vapor molecules. Guide Dry® features a special membrane with tiny pores that prevent larger water molecules from penetrating the exterior. Meanwhile, smaller vapor molecules are able to pass through, transferring body heat and sweat from the inside out. The result is 100% waterproof protection, without the stuffy feel of traditional waterproof material. It’s all about keeping you in your comfort zone longer, so you can take your adventure to the next level without worrying about the weather.
ThinsulateTM Platinum with X-Static: Lightweight warmth and effective scent control.
ThinsulateTM Platinum insulation goes above and beyond standard insulation, delivering MORE warmth with LESS bulk, along with a sleeker, silkier feel. And, because it uses hydrophobic fibers, it works even when it’s damp! ThinsulateTM Platinum features X-Static, a layer of pure silver bonded to the surface. Silver is an antimicrobial, destroying and inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The silver is permanent, so it can’t be washed out over time…meaning you get awesome scent control along with all the lightweight warmth!
Features & Benefits
- Outer shell is 100% polyester micro tricot with polyurethane coating
- Guide Dry® 100% waterproof/breathable membrane keeps rain and snow out while allowing vapor to escape
- 150 gram ThinsulateTM Platinum with naturally hydrophobic fibers delivers a superior warmth-to-weight ratio and performance
- Moisture-wicking inner lining
- X-Static scent control destroys and inhibits odor-causing bacteria
- Wide elastic shoulder straps with quick-release buckles for a comfortable fit
- 2-way front zipper with wind guard
- 19″ (approx.) leg zippers
- 2 large snap-close cargo pockets for extra gear
- 2 snap-close back pockets