Springfield® M1ATM SOCOM 16 CQB .308 Win./7.62 NATO Semi-automatic Rifle
The M1A SOCOM 16 CQB brings the rugged M14 into the Information Age. The gun’s beating heart is still John Garand’s peerless battle rifle action, but it now comes housed in an Archangel composite chassis that features an adjustable stock, flared mag well, and plenty of room for accessories. The buttstock is adjustable for both length of pull and cheek weld, and the flared mag well facilitates faster reloads.
Other upgrades include an XS post front sight with tritium for superior visibility in all light conditions, as well as a ghost ring rear sight for fast target acquisition in close-quarters scenarios. The M1A CQB also comes with a handy mount for a miniature red dot on the stripper clip guide.
So it’s still the high-powered M1A you know and love—but with all the trappings of a modern combat rifle.
- 16.25″ premium carbon-steel barrel with muzzle brake
- Archangel composite chassis with adjustable stock, flared mag well, and rail space
- Stock is adjustable for length of pull and cheek weld
- XS post .125″ blade front sight with tritium Insert for visibility
- Ghost ring .135″ aperture rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation
- AK-style pistol grip
- Includes a handy mount for a miniature red dot on the stripper clip guide
- Includes (1) 10-rd. magazine
- Item Number: 718696
- Caliber: .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 16.25″
- Barrel style: 6-groove carbon steel
- Barrel twist: 1:11″
- Stock: Composite
- Trigger: 2-stage military trigger, 5-6 lbs.
- Safety: Trigger guard
- Sights: XS post front, ghost ring rear adjustable for windage and elevation
- Overall length: 35.5-38.5″
- Overall weight: 9 lbs., 2 oz.
- Mfg. Number: AA9611
- UPC: 706397904074